-   -   How to change the color of a page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403170-how-change-color-page.html)

Charlie

How to change the color of a page

I can't seem to find a property for changing the color of a page on a
multipage. There's a forcolor and backcolor on the multipage property, but
that doesn't seem to change the individual page color. I'm missing something
here I think?

Bob Phillips

How to change the color of a page

The thing you are missing is to think that you can. The page takes the
general setting so you would need to change that, which affects many other
things.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Charlie" wrote in message
I can't seem to find a property for changing the color of a page on a
multipage. There's a forcolor and backcolor on the multipage property,
but
that doesn't seem to change the individual page color. I'm missing
something
here I think?

Charlie

How to change the color of a page

general settings where? For Excel, for XP for for VBA?

"Charlie" wrote in message
I can't seem to find a property for changing the color of a page on a
multipage. There's a forcolor and backcolor on the multipage property,
but
that doesn't seem to change the individual page color. I'm missing
something
here I think?

Bob Phillips

How to change the color of a page

yeah, Windows (XP)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The thing you are missing is to think that you can. The page takes the
general setting so you would need to change that, which affects many
other
things.

--
---