-   -   Fastest way to save workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403113-fastest-way-save-workbook.html)

[email protected]

Fastest way to save workbook

Hi,
I`m using excel 2003 and my workbook shared by too many users. After
get rid of many problems,I still have two questions. First; it is
taking too slow to save the workbook.but the file size is even less
than 700kb.What might be the reason?
second;lests say you have listbox1 in your userform and you have three
textbox.Everytime i click listbox1 i need textbox1 has the first
column value of the listbox1,textbox2 has the second and the third
textbox has the 3rd column value.For now I was doing it with
listbox1.bound coulm and text column but how to get the third column
value?
Thanks for your help...
Baha