-   -   changing font size in an activex label (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403039-changing-font-size-activex-label.html)

tony

changing font size in an activex label

This fragment of code i am creating a lable, but when I attempt to change the
font size in the WITH BLOCK. Could someone point out what I am doing wrong.

Set control = OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.Label.1", Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=cw * 3, Top:=rh * 2, Width:=cw * 6,
Height:= _
rh)

With control

End With