-   -   add listbox item for all sheet same range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402989-add-listbox-item-all-sheet-same-range.html)

[email protected]

add listbox item for all sheet same range

Hi all,
Let`s say I have too many worksheet in my workbook.All worsheet
generated by using another userform.In my code i can add item to
listbox.How can I do below code to work for all sheet
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim cell As Range
Dim xcell As Range
Dim trd variant
trd = TextBox1.Value
Set xcell = Range("a1:d15")
For Each cell In xcell.Columns(1).Cells
If cell.Value = trd Then
ListBox1.ColumnCount = 2
UserForm1.ListBox1.AddItem cell.Offset(0, 1).Value
UserForm1.ListBox1.List(UserForm1.ListBox1.ListCou nt - 1,
2) = cell.Offset(0, 2)
End If
Next
End Sub
I mean I want to add item to list box for each sheet range("a1:D15"),
is that possible?
thanks for your help

joel

add listbox item for all sheet same range

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim cell As Range
Dim xcell As Range
Dim trd As Variant
trd = TextBox1.Value
For Each Sht In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
Set xcell = Sht.Range("a1:d15")
For Each cell In xcell.Columns(1).Cells
If cell.Value = trd Then
ListBox1.ColumnCount = 2
UserForm1.ListBox1.AddItem
cell.Offset(0, 1).Value
UserForm1.ListBox1.List(UserForm1.ListBox1. _
ListCount - 1, 2) = cell.Offset(0, 2)
End If
Next cell
Next Sht

" wrote:
[...]
thanks for your help- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your reply Joel.I haven`t try yet but looks like it will
work.Thanks for your help again
regards,
Baha

[email protected]

" wrote:
[...]

Baha- Hide quoted text -

Hi Joel,
Why that code give error on "UserForm1.ListBox1.AddItem cell.Offset(0,
1).Value" line(invalid use of property) any idea?

joel

add listbox item for all sheet same range

the line continuation character is missing

from

" wrote:

" wrote:
[...]

Thanks a lot Joel,
happy new year and merry Christmas by the way:)