-   -   Calendar not in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402860-calendar-not-cell.html)

treasuresflemar

Calendar not in a cell

I need a popup calendar that is called from a CmdButton that will return the
value chosen to a varable.
The needed format is
..NumberFormat = "m/d/yyyy;@"

Thanks

John Bundy

Calendar not in a cell

There are several ways to do it, the one you choose will depend on how
exactly it is implemented. A standard button could launch a user form with a
calendar on it, set the click event to
ActiveCell.Value = Calendar1.Month & "/" & Calendar1.Day & "/" &
Calendar1.Year

or, as in my xl2003 on the worksheet toolbox you can add a microsoft date
time picker.
--
-John
is helpful.