-   -   excel files will not down load from outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402819-excel-files-will-not-down-load-outlook.html)

mysterywmn

excel files will not down load from outlook

excel files in outlook will not down load. I keep receiving an error message

Nigel[_2_]

excel files will not down load from outlook

Do you mean that if you open an Excel attachment it does not work or that
you cannot save the attachment?
If the former then it is probably a file association between the file
extension and windows, maybe a corrupted registry?

Nigel