-   -   Open a dialog box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402818-open-dialog-box.html)

ChelseaWarren

Open a dialog box

I've done this before but don't remember how ... I need a script that will
open a particular dialog box and then stop.

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much!

JMB

Open a dialog box

Perhaps you are looking for something similar to:
application.dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).show
which shows the saveas dialog box. modify to show whatever dialog box you
actually want.

"ChelseaWarren" wrote:

I've done this before but don't remember how ... I need a script that will
open a particular dialog box and then stop.

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much!

ChelseaWarren

Open a dialog box