-   -   macro to prit to pdf (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402771-macro-prit-pdf.html)

Renato

macro to prit to pdf

Hi,
I am trying to save excel sheets as pdf with a macro that uses excel 2000-3
and acrobat 7.0 elements.
It all works fine if I do manual input of the filename in the print window.
But I don't know how can I pass to acrobat elements the file name through
VB. Infact if I specify filename in the PrintOut method, this name is not
passed to acrobat elements, but used for postscript out.
I read about assing filename through registers but I have nevere tried this.
Is there someone that can say me how can I solve this issue?
Thanks,
RS