-   -   delete columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402754-delete-columns.html)

Moh

delete columns

hi,

i got 5 columns A,B,C,D,E

Is there a code i can write for a macro to delete all 5 columns

im sure its something simple ;-)
--
cheers

Bob Phillips

delete columns

Columns("A:E").Delete

--
HTH

Bob

"Moh" wrote in message
hi,

i got 5 columns A,B,C,D,E

Is there a code i can write for a macro to delete all 5 columns

im sure its something simple ;-)
--
cheers

Moh

delete columns

THANKS BOB THAT WORKED PERFECTLY

i have a userform
when the user clicks cancel can i direct them back to the main menu?
--
please can you help... its urgent

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Columns("A:E").Delete

--
HTH

Bob

"Moh" wrote in message
hi,

i got 5 columns A,B,C,D,E

Is there a code i can write for a macro to delete all 5 columns

im sure its something simple ;-)
--
cheers

Bob Phillips

delete columns

What main menu?

Can you remove that signature, every question that you ask cannot be urgent.

--
HTH

Bob

"Moh" wrote in message
THANKS BOB THAT WORKED PERFECTLY

i have a userform
when the user clicks cancel can i direct them back to the main menu?
--
please can you help... its urgent

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Columns("A:E").Delete

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Moh" wrote in message
hi,

i got 5 columns A,B,C,D,E

Is there a code i can write for a macro to delete all 5 columns

im sure its something simple ;-)
--
cheers

Moh

delete columns

sorry for the signature

the main menu is a worksheet sheet.("mainmenu")

does that help?

cheers

"Moh" wrote in message
THANKS BOB THAT WORKED PERFECTLY

i have a userform
when the user clicks cancel can i direct them back to the main menu?
--
please can you help... its urgent

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Columns("A:E").Delete