-   -   Import data from access problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402717-import-data-access-problems.html)

Lacoran

Import data from access problems

I have a huge access data base with about 80 queries and I have an excell
macro that imports the data in formates and sorts so that I can find things.
The excell macro is a must. In excell it gets all kinds of adjustments and
sortings so that I can use the data effectively but becuase I have to import
so many thinks excell has problems. After the 62 connection for importing of
data excell has a pop up that says "Do you want to connect to 'Database name
and location'?" with a yes or no box. if I say yes it works fine but the
next time it tries to import the same think happens and agian if I say yes it
works (I have noticed it does not matter what is imported just as long as it
is the 62nd time I do it with a macro