Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default fill external data in specific cells of various sheet

I need to fill data from oracle (order) into protected workbook (order form)
into various sheet and specific cells.

oracle table (model and size is primary key)
model size quantity
001 1 1
001 2 1
002 1 4
003 1 2
003 2 2
003 3 1

Excel form
A B C D
1 model size/quantity
2 1 2 3
3 001 1 1
4 002 4
5 003 2 2 1

any suggestions to fill easy data from oracle into predefined excel order
form..