Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Easy way to test range as single cell

I'm trying to come up with an easy way in VBA to know if
the selected range is one single cell only -- and from a
restricted range of cells. I suspect this is trivially
easy to do, but the how of it escapes me at this moment.
Ideas gladly solicited.

dman