Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hmm hmm is offline

Default Use VB array as as argument for worksheet function

I know I can use Excel worksheet functions in VB. My question is when one of
the parameters of a function is an array. Can I used an array defined in VB
code (instead of the usual worksheet-range input) as the argument for this
function? Thanks.