-   -   How to create a To-do list in Excel20003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/401273-how-create-do-list-excel20003.html)

Saeed

How to create a To-do list in Excel20003

I would like to organize my tasks so as to be more effective in my daily
obligations.
I want the list to be ckecked after completion of every task.
I want to learn.
Pls, help!

Nigel[_2_]

How to create a To-do list in Excel20003

Why not use Outlook it is much more comprehensive than developing an Excel
solution.

Nigel

"Saeed" wrote in message
I would like to organize my tasks so as to be more effective in my daily
obligations.
I want the list to be ckecked after completion of every task.
I want to learn.
Pls, help!

Gary''s Student

How to create a To-do list in Excel20003

See:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101172571033

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007a