-   -   Password Protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/401205-password-protection.html)

[email protected]

Password Protection

HI, I have a excel form that has a password protection, a person can
only enter information in unprotected cells only. My question is this,
is there any other way to use protection that can not be easilly
cracked. thanks

MC[_6_]

Password Protection

wrote in message
HI, I have a excel form that has a password protection, a person can
only enter information in unprotected cells only. My question is this,
is there any other way to use protection that can not be easilly
cracked. thanks

Probably the best way would be compiled Excel add-in, but it can be done
with Office Developer.

Marius