-   -   How to know which pivotFields was changed through Private Sub Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400983-how-know-pivotfields-changed-through-private-sub-worksheet_pivottableupdate.html)

magickarle

How to know which pivotFields was changed through Private Sub Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate

Hi, I want to know the row pivotfields name where a user changes it's
items value.
IE: I got 2 row fields: day and month. I want to know if the user
changed a date or a month in the pivot table row.
So if the user changed from ALL the day row fields to "jan 01", a
function would return "day"
Thanks