-   -   Object Module Constants Scope (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400979-object-module-constants-scope.html)

griff

Object Module Constants Scope

I hope my terminology is correct:

I have some object modules (button clicks) in which I want to some
project wide constants - which will be used in many places.

What is the suggested tidy way to do this without declaring the
constants twice in the object module and code module.

Bob Phillips

Object Module Constants Scope

Declare them as Public variables in a standard code module.

--
HTH

Bob