-   -   Delete rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400889-delete-rows.html)

Faboboren

Delete rows

Hi

I want to delete rows.
I am doing Vlook up, and I am getting some rows with #N/A and some with 1.
Then I want the code to find out which rows have #N/A and delete them.
I am getting some problems with #N/A, is there any way to convert it to
other thing or in delete rows code, just to put N/A (without #)

Thanks

Bob Phillips

Delete rows

=IF(ISNA(vlookup_formula),"N/A",vlookup_formula)

--
HTH

Bob

"Faboboren" wrote in message
Hi

I want to delete rows.
I am doing Vlook up, and I am getting some rows with #N/A and some with 1.
Then I want the code to find out which rows have #N/A and delete them.
I am getting some problems with #N/A, is there any way to convert it to
other thing or in delete rows code, just to put N/A (without #)

Thanks

Faboboren

Delete rows

Thanks Bob,

How do I create the delete-rows code and insert what you wrote down for me