-   -   Error Message Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400817-error-message-box.html)

Gordon[_2_]

Error Message Box

Hi...

On sheet "errorcheck" I have a cell (d4) that will show the value "error" if
other values do not add up properly. However, most of the data entry is
processed on another sheet called "data entry". What I'm after is some code
that will launch a message box in the data entry sheet if the word "error"
appears in cell d4 on the "errorcheck" sheet. Anyone got any code I could
find useful?

Jim Thomlinson

Error Message Box

When would you like this mesage displayed. Before a person tries to save the
workbook? Before Close? Before Print? All of the above? None of the above???
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson