-   -   Data Recovery (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400642-data-recovery.html)

Madiya

Data Recovery

Hi friends,
I know this out of way problem and this is wrong group.
But I just want to know anyone can help me in right direction.
One of our pc has just creshed and was reinstated with ghosting.
During the process, some of the data was lost.
We tried to recover the files with easy recovery pro. Files was
recovered but are not showing the data. It shows all the junk
cherecters like given below.

B%¢g%²8œÞ}¾ù9÷Wß;ïqÁ`<æ jÿ*ºØŒj̦Û3+6fØ滳ÕÁ

All in col A only.

Can somebody help me to repair these xl filws please.
Or some pointers where to go.

Regards,
Madiya