-   -   Dialog Box and mouse selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400583-dialog-box-mouse-selection.html)

djExcel

Dialog Box and mouse selection

I have a dialog box where user have to define an area (e.g. A10:C18) that
includes certain values. Is it possible to select the area with a mouse (so
that the selected area would appear in a text box)?

Tom Ogilvy

Dialog Box and mouse selection

If you mean USERFORM when you say dialog box, then you can use the refedit
control. It should be with the other controls on your control toolbox - if
not you can add it using Tools=Additional controls in the menu. It should
be listed separately as RefEdit.ctrl in the list of available controls (at
least it is for me in xl2003, Windows XP)

Tom Ogilvy

"djExcel" wrote:

I have a dialog box where user have to define an area (e.g. A10:C18) that
includes certain values. Is it possible to select the area with a mouse (so
that the selected area would appear in a text box)?

djExcel

Dialog Box and mouse selection

Thank You,

That was just what I was looking for (and it was userform).