-   -   Compare Sheet1 value to values in Sheet2 Column A (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400556-compare-sheet1-value-values-sheet2-column.html)

Corey

Compare Sheet1 value to values in Sheet2 Column A

I am trying to date to no avail to solve this code.

I am trying to compare a cell value (G5) in sheet1 to see IF it is found in Sheet2 Column A

If it is i want to place other values in the SAME ROW in SHeet2
If it is not found, then i want to insert a New Row in Sheet2 and place the data into that new row.

I have not beed able to work out a code to be able to succesfully do this.

Any idea's?

CTM