-   -   Export "Define Name" Dialog (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400244-export-define-name-dialog.html)

Nader[_3_]

Export "Define Name" Dialog

Hello,

I have a lot of "NAME" in my excel sheet and sometime when I checked them
thru "INSERTNAMEDEFINE" I can see that some of them have changed by
themself. Is there a way to automatically access them via VBA so I can make
a backup ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers!

Bob Phillips

Export "Define Name" Dialog

Msgbox Activeworkbook.Names("myName").RefersTo

--
HTH

Bob

"Nader" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a lot of "NAME" in my excel sheet and sometime when I checked them
thru "INSERTNAMEDEFINE" I can see that some of them have changed by
themself. Is there a way to automatically access them via VBA so I can
make a backup ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers!

papou[_4_]

Export "Define Name" Dialog

Hello Nader

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").ListNames

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Nader" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hello,

I have a lot of "NAME" in my excel sheet and sometime when I checked them
thru "INSERTNAMEDEFINE" I can see that some of them have changed by
themself. Is there a way to automatically access them via VBA so I can
make a backup ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers!

Nader[_3_]

Export "Define Name" Dialog

Thank you Papou!

"papou" a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
Hello Nader

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").ListNames

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Nader" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hello,

I have a lot of "NAME" in my excel sheet and sometime when I checked them
thru "INSERTNAMEDEFINE" I can see that some of them have changed by
themself. Is there a way to automatically access them via VBA so I can
make a backup ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers!

Nader[_3_]

Export "Define Name" Dialog

Thank you Bob!

"Bob Phillips" a écrit dans le message de news:
Msgbox Activeworkbook.Names("myName").RefersTo

--
HTH

Bob

addy)