-   -   Reading a cell content and using it later (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400139-reading-cell-content-using-later.html)

Tom

Reading a cell content and using it later

I have a reference cell, myRef. How can I :
1. Read its content which is either a text or a number?
2. Use this value elsewhere later?
Thanks for any suggestions.

Tom

Gary''s Student

Reading a cell content and using it later

Dim V as Variant
V=myRef.Value
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007a

"Tom" wrote:

I have a reference cell, myRef. How can I :
1. Read its content which is either a text or a number?
2. Use this value elsewhere later?
Thanks for any suggestions.

Tom

Tom

Reading a cell content and using it later

Thanks! Much appreciate your help.
"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Dim V as Variant
V=myRef.Value