Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default EnableEvents

Hi All,

I have a CheckBox1 with Sub CheckBox1_Click(). In a certain case I want to
change the value of linked cell of CheckBox1 through VBA and in this case
triggering Sub CheckBox1_Click() is not required. I tried
Application.EnableEvents = False, but it had no effect. I solved the problem
by setting/resetting a public variable, but I'd like to know the reason why
Application.EnableEvents = False is ineffective in such cases.

Thanks,
Stefi

EnableEvents clara Excel Programming 2 April 13th 07 05:02 PM
EnableEvents doesn't work Stefi Excel Programming 7 April 5th 07 02:30 PM
Application.EnableEvents WLMPilot Excel Programming 2 November 27th 06 04:48 AM
Application.EnableEvents help Alex Excel Programming 4 August 18th 06 06:57 PM
application.EnableEvents nc Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 September 28th 05 04:00 PM