-   -   ComboBox font color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400109-combobox-font-color.html)

Smurfette18

ComboBox font color

Hello,

I have a userform with a bunch of combo boxes that the user can edit.
I would like to add a few comboboxes for totals that look exactly the
same as the others but do not allow the user to edit them. I tried
disabling these boxes, but that changes the font to grey, while I
would like it to stay black. I also tried using lables instead of
comboboxes for the totals, but I ran into formatting problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Tim

Chip Pearson

ComboBox font color

Set the Locked property to True. Be sure to set the ListIndex to = 0 at run
time to display something because when the control is locked, the user can't
drop down the list.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Smurfette18" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I have a userform with a bunch of combo boxes that the user can edit.
I would like to add a few comboboxes for totals that look exactly the
same as the others but do not allow the user to edit them. I tried
disabling these boxes, but that changes the font to grey, while I
would like it to stay black. I also tried using lables instead of
comboboxes for the totals, but I ran into formatting problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Tim

Smurfette18

ComboBox font color

Thanks Chip! Worked perfectly.

On Oct 26, 8:29 pm, "Chip Pearson" wrote:
[...]

-Tim- Hide quoted text -