-   -   Excel auto copy cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400102-excel-auto-copy-cells.html)

Sir Michael

Excel auto copy cells

Hi,

I would like to know if someone could help me with trying to do the
following automatic task in Excel.

There ere two rows of data and would like that I can put in a formula
or macro, that when for instance in a cell "accept" or "refused"
appears with an auto filter these cells would be copied
to another sheet in the worksheet.

Any help would be appreciated very very much!

Regards,

Mike

dan dungan

Excel auto copy cells

Hi Mike,

I'd like a little more information, please.

What causes "accept" or "refuse" appear?
Do you require an autofilter?

Are these your goals?

1. Evaluate some data in a row. (One specific cell or the whole row?).

2. Determine if the row data is refused or accepted. (Or will a human
make that determination?) If not, what are the criteria for refusal?

3. Move the refused rows to a worksheet named "refused" and the
accepted rows to a worksheet named "accepted". (Or do you just want
one category moved to a new sheet?)

Dan

On 27 okt, 01:20, dan dungan wrote:
[...]

Mike- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

Hello Dan,

Thank you for the reply.

1/ whole row
2/ Human will determin
3/ just want one category moved to a new sheet

Thanks very much for you attention already!

Mike

dan dungan

Excel auto copy cells

Hi Mike,

Did you already try the macro recorder? If so, what code did that
produce?

Dan