-   -   First time I see something like this! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399964-first-time-i-see-something-like.html)

Barb

First time I see something like this!

When Im debugging, I dont know why but I cant see the quick info value to
all the variables. First time I see something like this! I mean , I compiled
the program but when Im adding a toggle point and Im running the program,
it enters in the coding section but even if Im pressing on F8 , I cant see
the quick info value of a variable that was normally appearing when I was
going with the cursor of my mouse. I went in option to see if I did something
but nothing about it. I added a userform can it be the reason?

joel

First time I see something like this!

This problem seem to come and go with me. What I end up doing is
highlighting the variable, right click, and add to watch. I never spend the
time trying to figure out why it stops. A few minutes later it starts
working again. I suspect certain errors are the cause of the problem. As I
start fixing the code the problem stops happening.