-   -   Merged Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399954-merged-cells.html)

Tom

Merged Cells

Hello

How can I find out if a range contains merged cells? I think that it is not
very powerful to check each cell if the MergeCells property is true? Any
faster ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Tom

Bernie Deitrick

Merged Cells

Tom,

Cell by cell is the only way. AFAIK. A better solution is to never use merged cells.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Tom" wrote in message ...
Hello

How can I find out if a range contains merged cells? I think that it is not very powerful to check
each cell if the MergeCells property is true? Any faster ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Tom

Tom

Merged Cells