-   -   Open workbook to specific worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399826-open-workbook-specific-worksheet.html)

mathel

Open workbook to specific worksheet

I think there is an easy solution to this, but I can't find it.

I have a workbook divided into 12 worksheets, one for each month. On
opening the workbook, I would like it to open at the worksheet for the
current month.

Can anyone help with a code for this?

Thanks
--
Linda

Smallweed

Open workbook to specific worksheet

Put the following into the ThisWorkbook module:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets(Format(Now, "mmmm")).Activate
End Sub

I'm assuming you've called the sheets January, February etc.

"mathel" wrote:

I think there is an easy solution to this, but I can't find it.

I have a workbook divided into 12 worksheets, one for each month. On
opening the workbook, I would like it to open at the worksheet for the
current month.

Can anyone help with a code for this?

Thanks
--
Linda

mathel

Open workbook to specific worksheet

Thank you so much. Actually the worksheets are named 'Jan', 'Feb', etc., so
I simply changed what you wrote to 'mmm'. It works perfectly!
--
Linda

"mathel" wrote:

I think there is an easy solution to this, but I can't find it.

I have a workbook divided into 12 worksheets, one for each month. On
opening the workbook, I would like it to open at the worksheet for the
current month.

Can anyone help with a code for this?

Thanks
--
Linda

Lori H.[_2_]

Open workbook to specific worksheet

This isn't working for me in Excel 2007. Did something change?

"mathel" wrote:

I think there is an easy solution to this, but I can't find it.

I have a workbook divided into 12 worksheets, one for each month. On
opening the workbook, I would like it to open at the worksheet for the
current month.

Can anyone help with a code for this?

Thanks
--
Linda

Dave Peterson

Open workbook to specific worksheet

Lots of things changed, but not this stuff.

Did you allow macros to run?

Do you have a sheet that's named February?

Did you put the code in the ThisWorkbook module?