-   -   Paste special macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399769-re-paste-special-macro.html)

Don Guillett

Paste special macro

How can it be the "active"cell if you have copied the new range?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"jack" wrote in message
How do I change the first three lines of the macro below so that the paste
special statement will execute to the active cell of a separate worksheet
after making the manual copy selection ?

Sub Macro3()
Range("B6:H6").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("L6").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=True
End Sub

jack[_2_]

Paste special macro

What I am referring to is after manually copying a series of cells in one
spreadsheet, using paste special macro to paste the copied info to any
"active" cell in another spreadsheet.
I am thinking that I need to replace the 1st three lines of the recorded
macro to do this.