-   -   is there an equivalent to windowsoff in Excel macros? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399753-there-equivalent-windowsoff-excel-macros.html)

Kiteman22

is there an equivalent to windowsoff in Excel macros?

I am trying to write a macro in Excel and want to stop the display from
changing until the end. 1-2-3 had commands windowsoff and windowson which
achieved this. Is there anyway of doing this in Excel??

Mike H

is there an equivalent to windowsoff in Excel macros?

Try

Application.screenupdating=false

your code

Application.screenupdating=true

"Kiteman22" wrote:

I am trying to write a macro in Excel and want to stop the display from
changing until the end. 1-2-3 had commands windowsoff and windowson which
achieved this. Is there anyway of doing this in Excel??

OssieMac

is there an equivalent to windowsoff in Excel macros?

Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Suppresses updating
Application.ScreenUpdating = True 'Allows screen updating

Regards,

OssieMac

"Kiteman22" wrote:

I am trying to write a macro in Excel and want to stop the display from
changing until the end. 1-2-3 had commands windowsoff and windowson which
achieved this. Is there anyway of doing this in Excel??

[email protected]

is there an equivalent to windowsoff in Excel macros?

On Oct 22, 4:16 pm, Kiteman22
wrote:
I am trying to write a macro in Excel and want to stop the display from
changing until the end. 1-2-3 had commands windowsoff and windowson which
achieved this. Is there anyway of doing this in Excel??

you can use screenupdation as false, try the below code

Application.ScreenUpdating = False