Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open a workbook then goto a specific range

I have been searching the group to find an answer to this one, but can't find
anything that works and need some help.

I have a workbook called 'WRO Summary'. Cell K4 = the current month
(formatted 'mmm'). In another workbook called 'B Debt', there are named
cells, 'Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', etc. In the workbook 'WRO Summary' I have a
macro that does a number of different things, but I need to do is copy a
range to a specific range in 'B Debt'. I can get the macro to open the B
Debt workbook, is there a way to look at cell K4 in 'WRO Summary' and go to
the named range in 'B Debt'. ie: WRO Summary, Cell K4 = 'Oct', then open
workbook 'B Debt' and go to range 'Oct'?
Once I get to this named range, I know how to find the next blank row etc.
to paste the data.

Thanks for your assistance.
--
Linda