-   -   ComboBox Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399704-combobox-question.html)

vqthomf

ComboBox Question

I am trying to find out if a combobox can have multiple select checkboxes in
it's dropdown?
TIA
Charles

JLGWhiz

ComboBox Question

You would need to use the ListBox control for multiselect.

"vqthomf" wrote:

I am trying to find out if a combobox can have multiple select checkboxes in
it's dropdown?
TIA
Charles

Tom Ogilvy

ComboBox Question

Just to complete the answer,
In addition to using the multiselect property to allow multiple selections,
you would have to change the liststyle property to 1 (fmListStyleOption) to
actually achieve checkboxes in the list.

Tom Ogilvy