Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sorry forgot the vb code for the header!

'Create Header and Footer
headerText = "Preliminary Sales Forecast for " & drugName & "
and " & indicationName & "-" & sht.Name
sht.PageSetup.CenterHeader = headerText

dateNum = Format(Date, "mmmm d, yyyy")
sht.PageSetup.RightHeader = dateNum

Could someone help me make this font size 12 and also bold??

Thanks!
SV