-   -   HELP!.. copy Bitmap of range from Excel to Outlook body (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399462-help-copy-bitmap-range-excel-outlook-body.html)

WhytheQ

HELP!.. copy Bitmap of range from Excel to Outlook body

Ok - here we go:

I've got my formatted numbers in Sheets(1).Range("A1:D18").
If I run the following

Sheets(1).Range("A1:D18").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap

then activate an empty Outlook MailItem.
then do control v, the data appears in the email in Bitmap format, which is what I want.

How do automate all of the above - preferably without using the
SendKey method?

Any help greatly appreciated
Jason

FSt1

HELP!.. copy Bitmap of range from Excel to Outlook body

hi
see this site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

regards