-   -   How to hide Excel2007 quick access toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399460-how-hide-excel2007-quick-access-toolbar.html)

Ben

How to hide Excel2007 quick access toolbar

Hi all:
I want to hide the quick access toolbar in Excel2007.
In XML:
My way is:
<qat visible="false" /
But it seems no any effect.

Thanks a lot.

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)

How to hide Excel2007 quick access toolbar

Hi all:
I want to hide the quick access toolbar in Excel2007.
In XML:
My way is:
<qat visible="false" /
But it seems no any effect.

Probably not what you want, but you can click the down arrow to the right of
the QAT and uncheck all of the items. You will still be left with the down
arrow, but nothing else.

Rick

Ben

How to hide Excel2007 quick access toolbar

I need to hide the quick access toolbar by XML or code, not manually.
Thanks
Ben

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Hi all:
I want to hide the quick access toolbar in Excel2007.
In XML:
My way is:
<qat visible="false" /
But it seems no any effect.

Probably not what you want, but you can click the down arrow to the right of
the QAT and uncheck all of the items. You will still be left with the down
arrow, but nothing else.

Rick

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)

How to hide Excel2007 quick access toolbar

Yeah, I realized that afterwards.

The closest thing I could find is to hide the Ribbon which hides the QAT
also, but I couldn't find anything about hiding the QAT by itself. Here is
how to hide the entire Ribbon...

Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("SHOW.TOOLBAR(""Rib bon"",FALSE)")

This code snippet was posted by "Sam" at this link...

http://smurfonspreadsheets.wordpress...ck-1-rumoured/

Perhaps you can play around with it and come up with something for us.

Rick

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Hi all:
I want to hide the quick access toolbar in Excel2007.
In XML:
My way is:
<qat visible="false" /
But it seems no any effect.

Probably not what you want, but you can click the down arrow to the right
of
the QAT and uncheck all of the items. You will still be left with the
down
arrow, but nothing else.

Rick

Ron de Bruin

How to hide Excel2007 quick access toolbar

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin