-   -   Get value in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399380-get-value-cell.html)

Samantha

Get value in a cell

How can I get the value from one cell (row=1, column = 14)? I need the value
from this cell as the upper limit for a loop.
I have the following code, but it is not working:

cMaxRows = Worksheets("Complete").Cells(l, 14).Value

I have the following error:
Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

JE McGimpsey

Get value in a cell

Change the "L" your Cells(l, 14) to 1 (one).

In article ,
Samantha wrote:

How can I get the value from one cell (row=1, column = 14)? I need the value
from this cell as the upper limit for a loop.
I have the following code, but it is not working:

cMaxRows = Worksheets("Complete").Cells(l, 14).Value

I have the following error:
Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

JE McGimpsey

Get value in a cell

Incidently - that's exactly why you should have

Option Explicit

at the top of every code module.