-   -   Auto Email from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399215-auto-email-excel.html)

[email protected]

Auto Email from Excel

Dears,
I have a list of tasks that I want to auto email (via Outlook)
from excel based on the due date and person responsible (both are in
separate columns). The email should be generated individually to eaach
person and shuld contain only his tasks that are due. Can anyone
please share how to accomplish this?

-wally

Sean

Auto Email from Excel

On Oct 12, 11:06 am, wrote:
Dears,
I have a list of tasks that I want to auto email (via Outlook)
from excel based on the due date and person responsible (both are in
separate columns). The email should be generated individually to eaach
person and shuld contain only his tasks that are due. Can anyone
please share how to accomplish this?

-wally

Have a look at Ron De Bruins site http://www.rondebruin.nl some
excellent peices of code