-   -   How to close Access from Excel VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399179-how-close-access-excel-vba.html)

Steve P[_2_]

How to close Access from Excel VBA

Hi,
I'm programming a macro in Excel and would like the code to first shut down
MS Access if it is already open before proceeding throught the script.

How can I close Access from Excel in that manner?

Jim Cone

How to close Access from Excel VBA

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210518/en-us
"How to Use the Quit Method to Quit Access from Another Program"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Steve P"
wrote in message
Hi,
I'm programming a macro in Excel and would like the code to first shut down
MS Access if it is already open before proceeding throught the script.

How can I close Access from Excel in that manner?

Steve P[_2_]

How to close Access from Excel VBA

Perfect...THANKS JIM!