-   -   how to reset Excel menu?!! (not a normal one) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399116-how-reset-excel-menu-not-normal-one.html)

Amit

how to reset Excel menu?!! (not a normal one)

Hello group,

I've done something wrong with Excel and will appreciate it if you
could help me out. I wrote a COM Addin so as Excel loads up it creates
a custom menu right after Help menu. It was working fine till I passed
a wrong parameter which is a boolean value; False makes the custom
menu permenant and True makes it temporary so I passed false. Now, I
have two menu after help which wont' go away!!!

Does anybody know how I can reset the menu bar?

Thanks,
Amit

FSt1

how to reset Excel menu?!! (not a normal one)

hi
can you go toolcustomize then click and drag the custom menu to the
customize box?

regards
FSt1