-   -   [UserForm] Editable datalist (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399100-%5Buserform%5D-editable-datalist.html)

Ulysse

[UserForm] Editable datalist

Hello,

I need to create a "sort of" combobox in my UserForm which must look
like this:
Code:

Titre              | Valeur
Titre non éditable | Valeur numérique éditable
Titre non éditable | Valeur numérique éditable
Titre non éditable | Valeur numérique éditable
Titre non éditable | Valeur numérique éditable
Titre non éditable | Valeur numérique éditable
Etc                | Etc

The data is from the .mdb database. I would like the user could change
the num value but not the title.

Which is the kind of control I have to use and how can I make this
list?

Thanks