-   -   Automaticly download pdf file from web site to folder (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399045-automaticly-download-pdf-file-web-site-folder.html)

Muhammed Rafeek M

Automaticly download pdf file from web site to folder

Hey, could any one can help me?

I need a macro for automatically download pdf file from website. I have some
weblinks (ex. http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/161/11/1390.pdf) in one sheet,
by running macro, automatically should download those PDF file to local drive.

Please help me

Muhammed Rafeek M

Automaticly download pdf file from web site to folder

I got the solution.

"Muhammed Rafeek M" wrote:

Hey, could any one can help me?

I need a macro for automatically download pdf file from website. I have some
weblinks (ex. http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/161/11/1390.pdf) in one sheet,
by running macro, automatically should download those PDF file to local drive.

Please help me

squid32

Automaticly download pdf file from web site to folder

Muhammed - are you able to share the solution?