-   -   Using C# and Excel 2007 Office Open XML (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399016-using-c-excel-2007-office-open-xml.html)

Fishboy1111

Using C# and Excel 2007 Office Open XML

Hello everyone. I am trying to implement some simple reading and writing
to/from an Excel sheet using the new Office Open XML C# code and am having a
bit of trouble finding any decent code samples. Most of the ones I have found
have been crazy complicated, not to mention how slow they were when I tried
to use them. I just want a simple function like: string GetCellData(int row,
int col) or void WriteCellData(int row, int col, string str). Does anyone
know if functions like these exist in Open Office XML or a quick and simple
way I could implement them myself? Even a link to some documentation
regarding this would be enough. Thanks in advance for any help here; it is
greatly appreciated!