-   -   Information from numerious excel worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398803-information-numerious-excel-worksheets.html)

BZeyger

Information from numerious excel worksheets

How would I get infromation from different .xls files? I am working with
numerious .xls files which contain simialar colomns. Each sheet has a column
for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008. Is there a wayto get inforamtion from the "Total"
row lining up with the year from each sheet? Each sheet is from different
..xls files. This is all being done through a macro.

JRForm

Information from numerious excel worksheets

BZeyger,

Yes information can be retrieved from various workbooks. What do you mean
"This is all being done through a macro." Can you post the macro if there is
one?

"BZeyger" wrote:

How would I get infromation from different .xls files? I am working with
numerious .xls files which contain simialar colomns. Each sheet has a column
for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008. Is there a wayto get inforamtion from the "Total"
row lining up with the year from each sheet? Each sheet is from different
.xls files. This is all being done through a macro.

BZeyger

Information from numerious excel worksheets

The macro would be on a blank excel sheet. The user would have to select the
nemerious .xls files to open. There will be information gathered from each
..xls file and inserted into the blank worksheet with the macro.