Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default E-mail Each WorkSheet in collection to pertaining Manager

I receive a monthly workbook with 30+ worksheets with Projects tab
names like 51693, 52231. 61121, etc...
I have a separate workbook named Email with one worksheet containing
those Project Tab names in the first column, and adjacent columns with
pertaining Manager Name and E-mail address as follows :
Project Manager Email
51693 Steve
52231 Rick

Etc...

I need to E-mail each individual worksheet as a separate workbook to
each pertaining manager,
and save this new workbook in my Projects folder, under the original
tab name like : C:\Projects\51693.xls

The logic sequence is as follows :

Sub ForEachWS()

Dim ws as Worksheet

For Each ws in Worksheets
' Email this workbook to pertaining Manager in Workbook, But
what is the syntax ?
' Save Workseet as new workbook
Next ws
End Sub