-   -   list of all cubemembers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398447-list-all-cubemembers.html)

Kai[_3_]

list of all cubemembers

Hi there -
How can I get a list of all cubemembers from a given connection? I am using
Excel 2007 and have a connection to an OLAP cube.
Thx
- Kai

Jim Thomlinson

list of all cubemembers

Not too sure what you mean by cube memebers (pivot items prehaps?) but here
is a good link to VBA code for pivot tables...

http://www.contextures.com/
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Kai" wrote:

Hi there -
How can I get a list of all cubemembers from a given connection? I am using
Excel 2007 and have a connection to an OLAP cube.
Thx
- Kai

Tom Ogilvy

list of all cubemembers