-   -   Cell content shows up in Print Preview but does not print - why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398439-cell-content-shows-up-print-preview-but-does-not-print-why.html)

SSAjde

Cell content shows up in Print Preview but does not print - why?

Approximately every third cell did print correctly. Why would some of my
cell text not print?

Keithlo

Cell content shows up in Print Preview but does not print - why?

This is speculation, but it sounds like a printer hardware problem. Have you
tried it on a different printer?

Keith

"SSAjde" wrote:

Approximately every third cell did print correctly. Why would some of my
cell text not print?

SSAjde

Cell content shows up in Print Preview but does not print - wh

I did try different printers on my floor (11th) and got the same results but
then I tried a printer on the fifth floor and it worked fine. So, you are
correct. I'll let the SYSCOs worry with this problem since it appears to be
a hardware/setting problem. THANK YOU.