-   -   Additem to ComboBox using the Column Property (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398334-additem-combobox-using-column-property.html)

vqthomf

Additem to ComboBox using the Column Property

Hi I have been trying to add to a combobox column using
ComboBox1.Column(0)=.Fields(0).value
ComboBox1.Column(1)=.Fields(1).value
but I keep geting an error can someone please point in the right direction.
TIA
Charles

JW[_2_]

Additem to ComboBox using the Column Property

ComboBox1.AddItem .Fields(0).Value
ComboBox1.List(ComboBox1.ListCount - 1, 1) = .Fields(1).Value

vqthomf wrote:
Hi I have been trying to add to a combobox column using
ComboBox1.Column(0)=.Fields(0).value
ComboBox1.Column(1)=.Fields(1).value
but I keep geting an error can someone please point in the right direction.
TIA
Charles

vqthomf

Additem to ComboBox using the Column Property

Thanks I should of tried something like that because it's just like using the
listview
regards
Charles