-   -   Trigger wrong time HELP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398288-trigger-wrong-time-help.html)

Curt

Trigger wrong time HELP

Want to use data entry in column (D) as trigger. Depending on data what I do.
There is other data that needs to be entered in this row befor the trigger
should fire. All I have done befor is have trigger fire when data was
entered. Is there a way to delay the action based on the data in column (D).
The action will be copying to another worksheet for later printing. Want to
keep this printing in excel if poss. Like excel print better than mail merge
to word.
Hope this is understandable.

Thanks to Any & All

Tom Ogilvy

Trigger wrong time HELP

Don't trigger on column D. Trigger on entry in any of the columns. In the
event code, check all the conditions for that row - if it meets all the
conditions, then take your action. If it doesn't, then don't do anything.

Tom Ogilvy